Experience and Qualifications
Setting the standard for integrity, Ms. Collinsworth has risen above her peers and
earned a stellar reputation for honesty, "above-board" transparency, and
professional ethics. Her enviable reputation for integrity is not just built by a long
list of satisfied clients it's also endorsed by professionals, Court officials, and
even opposing counsel. Quite simply, when clients and professionals think of
"integrity in forensic accounting," they think of the Forensic Accounting
Offices of Cathleen Collinsworth CDFA, MAFF™.
Having qualified and testified in Orange, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Victorville,
Indio and Riverside County Family Law Courts, the Courts have appointed Ms. Collinsworth
as the California Evidence Code § 730 forensic expert on several occasions and she has
been appointed as § 639 Civil Referee and as Special Master.
Certifications, Licenses & Affiliations
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™, (CDFA™) designation awarded in 2005
- Associate Member of the Riverside County Bar Association (RCBA)
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Member of Collaborative Divorce Solutions (CDS)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF™) formerly BVAL
- Licensed Tax Preparer by the State of California
- Member of The Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- Volunteer work - The Pat Moore Foundation, Rotary, local Chamber of Commerce
Prior to establishing her own forensic accounting office, Ms. Collinsworth worked for 8
years as a Senior Staff Accountant at the CPA firm of Zamucen & Holmes exclusively in
the family law division.
Lectures, Presentations & Writings
- Authored articles for the Forensic Accounting Newsletter
- Seminars presented to Family Law Attorneys
- Topic: "Understanding Financial Statements & Tax Returns for Cash Flow and
Value in Family Law Cases"
- Topic: "Current Tax Issues in Family Law Cases"
- Guest Speaker - Orange County Bar Association
- Topic: "Recent Tax Developments Affecting Family Law"
- Taught Introduction to Forensic Accounting seminar at Long Beach State
- Topic: "Cash Flow in Family Law Cases"
- Prepared instructional video on "How to Trace Separate and Community Property"
(One in a series)
- Golden West College: Associate of Arts in Police Science (4.0 avg.)
- Accounting & taxation courses at Golden West & Long Beach State
- Completed over 200 hours of continuing education in business valuation and family law
Contact Ms. Collinsworth at 1-888-679-8940 or
to find out how she can help you with your divorce settlement.